How to Lose Weight by Using a Weight Loss Plate - wikiHow

How to Lose Weight by Using a Special Plate - wikiHow
Weight Loss Plate

Should I call my HotSmart Gourmet Plate a weight loss plate? I can because it helps to acquire the habit of eating slowly and eating slowly prevents overeating, but I insist, the plate was conceived simply to enjoy  hot food (Like a Gourmet Plate). When HotSmart Plates hit the market through Amazon.com people have found many other different applications:
  • WLS patients were the first to contact me because the have to eat slowly after the operation.
  • ALS patients (with mobility problems are also using it.
  • Alzheimer's patients
  • Parkinson's patients
  • The elderly. The same plate that prevents overeating helps the elderly avoid weight loss (Some of them refuse to eat when food gets cold).
I am beginning to sound like a quack or snake oil seller who pretends his medicine cures everything.
I will let you find your own application (Will you please let me know?).

I know this: Everybody likes hot food and HotSmarts are the only plates designed to keep food warm








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reliable Sources Talk About Eating Slowly

HotSmartfy it!